Process Control Systems & Agricultural Services
Plummer Electrical Engineering provide a range of services for Industries that require Process Control Systems. Whether you are in Agriculture, Product Processing or a Manufacturer we offer a complete service covering Pumps, conveyers, grading equipment, cold storage solutions, Control & Mains MCB Distribution systems.
Design, Manufacture and Installation of VSD & Process Control Panels.
- Control Panels are designed by our controls engineer based on clients requirements, equipment specification, and location.
- Technical AutoCAD Drawings produced and submittied for approval.
- Panels are manufactured to be future proof, typically with a 20% future space allocation within the panel for potential additions.
- Variable Speed Drives, PLC's, Manual and Automatic Starters provide control solutions for many varied applications.
- Large component stock to allow panels to be manufactured within short lead times.
- Panels manufactured in our purpose designed assembly shop that can accommodate panels up to 3m high and 6m long.
- All Panels are fully tested prior to transportation and installation on site.
- Full Electrical and Mechanical infrastructure for Agricultural buildings including containment, MCB power distribution, Power Outlets based on requirements 415v,230v 110v across a range of amp ratings.
- Lighting-LED, HID and Fluorescent Hi-bay, Low-bay and Floodlighting. General Office lighting.
- Specialist storage solutions including Cold Storage and Fan Dried Storage.
- Grading equipment and Conveyor belt systems.
- Irrigation Pumps - including floating surface and sump pumps.
- Manual and Automatic Change over switches providing back up power from generators.
- Cable containment for all associated mains and control cabling.
- Liquid pumping stations to allow the transfer between storage tanks and road tankers.
- Remote Gauges and controls interfaced with central control centre to monitor tank levels and quantity of transfer.
- Trace Heating - installed along required pipework to maintain operating temperatures.
- Earth connections - the installation of earth connection points to ground vehicles for the safe transfer of liquids.
- Corrosion resistant lighting, pumps and switchgear.
24/7 Breakdown and Problem Solving Service.
- Our own trained Engineers are available to talk through and discuss your problems prior to leaving for site where they will assess the likely cause and offer the best solutions.
- Engineers fully equipped with all tools and equipment required to enable effective repairs 24/7.
- Access to our own large inventory of components as well as our specialist supplier network.