Building Management Systems
Plummer Electrical Engineering are able to offer complete Building Management Systems (BMS) form single to multi point Ethernet connected systems, combining single or multiple control panel locations.
- Working to Consultants Specifications or via our in-house design service.
- We have wide experience working on a variety of projects covering Commercial and Industrial installations such as Education, Healthcare ,Care Homes, Hotels and Hospitality venues.
- Honeywell Centraline Partner.
- York Johnson Controls Approved Systems House.
- Alternative Control Systems available upon discussion.
- Full O&M Manual and training provided.
Design, Manufacture and Installation of Control Panels.
- Control Panels are designed by our controls engineer based on clients requirements, equipment specification, and location.
- Technical AutoCAD Drawings produced and submitted for approval.
- Panels are manufactured to be future proof, typically with a 20% future space allocation within the panel for potential additions.
- Large component stock to allow panels to be manufactured within short lead times.
- Panels manufactured in our purpose designed assembly shop that can accommodate large panels 3m high and 6m long.
- All Panels are fully tested prior to transportation and installation on site.
Plant Room Installation and Site Controls.
- Containment, Power and Control Wiring to interface with the control Panel.
- Sensor installation throughout the site for zone control of heating cooling and ventilation.
- Local Isolation for all equipment.
- Space, Immersion and Duct sensors.
- Multi-core control installation to localised valve drives.
- Boiler and Pump Controls.
- 12v,24v,230v Actuator Drives.
- Ethernet connections to multi-point systems.
- Ethernet connection to central computer station to allow control from remote worldwide locations.
- Lighting and Mains Power Installation.
- Fire Panel interface to enable safe shut down of the system in the event of fire.
- On completion of the installation of the panels and all associated infrastructure our Commissioning Engineers will program the system on site and complete a full test of all equipment and peripherals including all necessary calibration.
- An O&M Manual is provided to the client.
- A tutorial will be provided by our Engineers to the onsite staff to provide a complete guide to the system and its functionality.
- Our Engineers are available 24/7 to provide assistance and support as part of our breakdown service.
- Option to subscribe to our BMS maintenance package provides an annual service and test of the system to ensure it is functioning correctly.